I ship will and hannibal
on separate boats
on opposite sides of the ocean
Before the exam:
- Look through your lecture notes and see what points your teacher/teachers touched on and study these things a bit more.
- Learn speed reading, you can find tips on that here.
- If you have several books on the same subject try to find the similar themes.
- After reading all your books “read” them once more and by that I mean skim through your material.
- If you’re visual try using a mind map, it can help a lot when you need to remember names and numbers. Here you can find a how to do a mind map.
- Try to get a hold of an old exam from the same class and answer the test many times as possible, at least 3 times.
- If you have time try to get around 8 hours a sleep before the exam.
The Day of the Exam:
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Do not look through the material for the exam. Try doing something relaxing if you have some hours to kill before the test.
- If you’re a person that eats or drinks while studying try bringing the same sort of food/drink with you to the exam. This can actually help you remember things.
- Don’t stress, if you’ve studied enough you’ll pass.
- When you get the test read through all the questions and answer the easy ones first. If you have essay questions, plan them before you start writing them. You should write down all the important points you’d like to include and where in the essay you’d like to bring them up.
- When you start writing you’re exam imagine that you’re at home doing a simple homework.